How can we help?
- How to use Stormpath for subdomain multi-tenancy using Spring Boot
- How to set up fine-grained permissions using customData
- Is there a Stormpath data model diagram?
- How do I create a user profile in Stormpath?
- How do I model my development, staging, and production environments in Stormpath?
- How do I model customer tenants? Can I use Stormpath for SaaS?
- How do I use ID Site (Hosted Login) for SSO?
- What is the difference between Single Sign-On (SSO) and centralized authentication?
- Do I have to use an SDK to use Hosted Login Single Sign-On (SSO)?
- How do I implement Single Sign-On (SSO) between Applications in Stormpath?
- Does Stormpath support SSO from a SAML assertion?
- How does Stormpath differ from OAuth and other Single Sign-On solutions?
- Enabling Password Reset on a Custom Domain
- Can I customize Stormpath e-mails?
- Can I localize Stormpath workflow e-mails?
- Can I resend Account verification e-mails?
- Why aren't my users getting their Stormpath e-mails?
- Why does Gmail show a warning on my password reset e-mails?
- How do I set the JAVA_HOME or JRE_HOME environment variables?
- How can I re-import mirrored users?
- How does the LDAP and AD communication work?
- Can I connect my customer's LDAP or AD servers to my Stormpath tenant?
- Can Stormpath function as the main LDAP server?
- How do I set up LDAP/AD Directories?
Thanks for your interest in Stormpath! As of 3/6/2017, registration on Stormpath's site was inten...
Stormpath has joined Okta! Here's the FAQ that is intended to help Stormpath customers and users ...
What is the Java SDK? Stormpath’s Java SDK is built on top of the REST API. Various integrations ...
An API call is defined as an actual HTTPS request to a Stormpath hosted endpoint (e.g. for Commun...
To generate a new API key in Stormpath, you'll need to: Login to the Admin Console Click on your...
Supporting your Application's different runtime environments You can leverage Stormpath's data mo...
For complete documentation for our REST API and supported SDKs and integrations, visit our Docume...
Multi-Tenant SaaS Guide ID Site Guide Social Integration Guide API Authentication Guide A...
High availability is extremely important to us. As such, our product is designed for fault-tolera...